Home ProductsCountertop&fireplace

Granite, Marble, Quartz Stone Vanity Top and Kitchen Countertop

Good quality Hebei black granite for sales
I'm Online Chat Now

Granite, Marble, Quartz Stone Vanity Top and Kitchen Countertop

China Granite, Marble, Quartz Stone Vanity Top and Kitchen Countertop supplier
Granite, Marble, Quartz Stone Vanity Top and Kitchen Countertop supplier Granite, Marble, Quartz Stone Vanity Top and Kitchen Countertop supplier Granite, Marble, Quartz Stone Vanity Top and Kitchen Countertop supplier Granite, Marble, Quartz Stone Vanity Top and Kitchen Countertop supplier

Large Image :  Granite, Marble, Quartz Stone Vanity Top and Kitchen Countertop

Product Details:

Place of Origin: Hebei,China
Brand Name: Jiashi
Certification: SGS,ISO
Model Number: jsc-0230

Payment & Shipping Terms:

Minimum Order Quantity: 20MT
Price: USD55~USD100/M2
Packaging Details: with fumigation wooden crates
Delivery Time: within 15days after receipt your workable payment
Payment Terms: T/T,L/C,West Union
Supply Ability: 10000M2 per month
Contact Now
Detailed Product Description
Material: Granite Size: Customerized
Packing: With Fumigation Wooden Crates

China Professional grantie countertop for kitchen:
1. Material available:Baltic Brown, Salt & Pepper, Sunset Gold, Tiger Skin White, Tiger Skin Yellow,Absolute Black, Antique Brown,River Yellow, New Veneziano, Giallo SF Real,Giallo Veneziano, Giallo Ornamental, Baltic Brown, Verde Ubatuba, G684,Shanxi black China green ,Tan brown, Santa Cecilia, Giallo firota, Kashmir Gold,Black galaxy, Butterfly Green,G654,G683,G664,G603,Giallo Fiorito,Giallo Santo,Tropical Brown,Blue Pearl,river white granite etc.
2. Colors available:
Black,White,Brown,Yellow,Green,Grey,Blue,Red,Pink etc
3. Popular sizes:
Countertop: 96"X26", 108"X26";
Vanity top: 25"X19", 31"X19", 37"X19", 49"X19", 61"X19", the width 22''.
Island: 78"X36", 108"X36", 78"X39", 108"X39";
Splashes: 4" or 6" height back splashes and side splashes, all exposed edges eased and polished.
Customized project sizes; ...

4. Thickness:
3/4" or 1 1/4"; 1 1/2" or others if specially
5. Edge finishing:
Full Bullnose, Half bullnose, Flat eased (eased edge), Bevel top, Radius Top, Laminated Countertop, Ogee Edge, DuPont, Beveled processed and polished or others.

6. Packing:
Strong fumigated wooden crates, in common 16PCS/ wooden crates
E. G: Container Loading Capacity for 96"X26"
20' standard chassis container: 152 sets for loading weight of 17.5 tons;
20' tri-axle chassis container: 169 sets for loading weight of 19.5 tons;

7. Payment:T/T 30% deposit, the other 70% after shipment. Or L/C at sight. Or Paypal. Or Western union

8.Our advantage:
As one of the most reliable stone manufacturer in Shuitou, Quanzhou city. We specializes in the research production and export of marble/granite, countertop,vanity top etc.
With years production experience and own team of designer & CAD people,all price will be offered within 12 hours.
Our services aim:(4F) Customer first, Quality First, Service First, Reputation First.
Quality ensured: All products are inspected piece by piece by experienced QC before Package.
Small samples are free available, Welcome to visit our factory and compan
y.

Granite, Marble, Quartz Stone Vanity Top and Kitchen Countertop

Granite, Marble, Quartz Stone Vanity Top and Kitchen Countertop

Contact Details
Hebei Jiashi Import & Export Co.,Ltd.

Contact Person: Mr Owen

Send your inquiry directly to us (0 / 3000)